Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Road to a Lesser Dave: Day 3 - Part 2

As predicted, I had the great opportunity to walk a few blocks to and from my parking spot tonight, bringing on the sweat during our hot DC night. I bumped into more friends and acquaintances at the Twin Tech event in DC tonight, some of whom, apparently, are following my progress here. Thanks for the well wishes and motivation!
You've got guts for going public with this! It's great!
[From Coder Guy]

The awful picture at left is of me meeting and schmoozing with Sarah Lacy earlier tonight. Sarah graceously signed a copy of her new book to me, "One You're Lucky, Twice You're Good", which I am very excited to read. Internet celebrities tend to be very nice I keep finding out. Thanks Sarah!

Day 2 Stats
Weight: 306.8 Lbs.
My wife and my best friend are no longer letting me weigh myself at night, fully clothed, since its not accurate. Fine.... I will get on the scale in the morning and add that number to my posts at night.

Loss Actions:
Drank 94oz of water, but due to the heat I had a slurpie and power bar to keep from fainting as well as two rice cakes later in the day. Dinner, at Eli's (yummmm), was a chicken caesar salad and soup while I waited for my dinning partner, what to me seems like a good food choice. I walked 15 minutes more that I normally would.

No comments: