Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Road to a Lesser Dave: Day 8

Welcome to week two in my adventures in slimattude. So far your read my rants, commented on my posts and hopefully seen my "music video". Feel free to follow me on twitter (@weinberg81) where I talk about other stuff too.

Note: I made it possible to comment as "Anonymous" now, so you won't need a username or anything. Thanks for the nudge "Redhead Hoser".

What a beautiful day in DC! 96 degrees and counting. I left my office for a short walk (yes, to Starbucks - with a coworker) and couldn't get over the day. This has got to be one of the nicest days I had even witnessed while living here, and I spent 99% of it indoors...

Classic DC moment: As I left the GeniusRocket offices, Marine One, the President's green and white sikorsky helicopter, flew a mere 200 ft overhead. I rushed to grab a pic off my blackberry and posted it to facebook. The picture shows that its further off, due to my lack of speed. So cool!

Day 8 Stats
Weight: 302.1 Lbs.
Loss Actions: 48oz of water, zero snacks (yay) except the bowl of blueberry I am about to indulge in and a brief walk in the sweat-inducing heat. I hope to do another round of dance dance revolution later tonight too.

No comments: