Monday, July 21, 2008

The Road to a Lesser Dave: Day 7 - Dance Dance Revolution: An Expose

Yesterday was a Jewish fast day, the Seventeenth of Tamuz (a Jewish month), therefore I did not weigh in until this morning. Of course, I did not eat or drink from sunrise to sunset either, so my numbers went down accordingly.

I was so excited to get back on the blogging train today that I though I would post a few seconds of one of my fitness moments: Dance Dance Revolution. For my birthday this year, my wife, mother and sister all chipped in to buy my a playstation with dance dance revolution an dance mat. A friend of ours lost over 40 Lbs using DDR as part of his weight loss regime! When we heard that, and tried this truly fun game we thought "Why not?"



Day 7 Stats
Weight: 301.3 Lbs.
Loss Actions:

Well, besides the video above and fasting yesterday, I drank 30oz of water today and ate a salad for lunch. I really have to push myself harder to drink more water, even with the more frequent "pauses" in my day.

No comments: